What it's all about

Rummaging through life's couch cushions for topics in the law, economics, sports, stats, and technology

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Words with no content

I'm going to try to start writing again. This is a goal I have had a few times over the past couple of years. The only difference is that now I'm likely to have the time to write to do it, not just now but in the coming months.

I've been disappointed with myself lately about not doing more. I want to write and play music and produce something professionally. But the reality is that I haven't been doing much of anything lately. For the first time in a long time, I feel as if I don't have much to say. But I think that such a conclusion is overly simplistic. We all have stuff to say, and our ability to communicate our ideas in a compelling way is likely commensurate with the amount of time we spend practicing our craft. Sadly, as I haven't been practicing much lately, I doubt I'm very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment